Andrea is our Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD). She graduated with honours from the Queensland University of Technology and is a registered member of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA). Andrea can support clients with a wide range of medical conditions although her passion is in supporting people to improve their overall relationship with food and to reconnect with their body’s hunger and satiety cues so they can learn how to trust their own intuition around food.
Her goal is to help you improve your health without dieting as she does not believe in restriction, quick fixes or expensive diet pills or programs. She believes in healthy eating and in nourishing our bodies with un-processed, wholesome foods that satisfy you, make you feel good and that support good health. As a dietitian she seeks to help you not only meet your nutritional needs but also to find happiness and enjoyment from the food you eat.
Andrea offers clients personalised dietary advice for the management of:
- Weight concerns in adults and children
- General healthy eating
- Diabetes – Pre, type 1, type 2, GDM and group services
- Heart disease – High cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Food intolerance and allergies – Coeliac disease, lactose and/or gluten intolerance, FODMAPs
- Gastrointestinal disorders and diseases –IBS, IBD, GORD
- Childhood nutrition– Fussy eating
- Vegetarian nutrition